An essential component of the transportation logistics supply chain
Amware can offer clients:
With over 1.5 million square feet of warehousing space, your products will be stored in modern facilities utilizing the latest in warehousing management software technology.
Located in Cleveland, Ohio, Amware’s warehouses are uniquely situated within a one-day drive to over 80% of the United States.
- Automotive: custom programs ensure “Just in Time” and sequencing environment distribution
- Chemical: certified hazmat capabilities meet CMA and non-CMA member needs with careful handling of additives, pigments, resins, lubricants, and more
- Metals & Alloys: from raw materials to finished products, our equipment accommodates
- Paper: all roll diameters handled by adjustable/interchangeable clamps–indoor rail siding safeguards sensitive paper products from weather elements
- Standard palletized goods
We Receive and Deliver:
- By Rail: Amware’s expansive warehouses hold as many as 17 CSX or Norfolk South rail cars–for your choice of rail line–while protecting your products from potential elemental damage
- By Truck: Guaranteed on-time and damage-free LTL or FTL outbound delivery of your products via modern equipment featuring air-ride trailers