Full Truckload (FTL)
As an asset-based 3PL, we understand the trucking industry.
It’s how we’re able to offer our FTL clients:
- The Ability to Choose From over 45,000 Carriers
- Dispatch Teams
- Outstanding Service Levels
- The Ability and Know-How to Manage Complicated Freight
- Experienced Team Members
- Spot Rates
Now Offering Partial Truckload Shipping!
Partial truckload is a new service offering for those clients in-between LTL and FTL.
Sometimes referred to as “Volume LTL,” partial truckload shipments are well suited for:
- Shipments of 6 or more pallets
- Freight shipments in excess of 5,000 pounds
- Light, bulky freight
Unlike other shipping modes, partial truckload doesn’t require freight class. This eliminates some fees and because your freight is still occupying a good portion of the trailer, the truck will make fewer stops en route to your freight’s final destination.
Clients shipping partial truckload can typically save 25-35% over traditional FTL costs.